A prepaid card that rewards you with instant cashback when you spend in-store or online
Earn when you spend.
Daily access account
Add funds, transfer money, and earn instant cashback when you spend! No set up or monthly fees.
Your personal information and funds are protected by bank-grade technology
Top notch support
Come say hi to our friendly support team through our in-app chat
1. Download QPay app
If you are eligible, you will receive an in-app offer to get your QPay Rewards card
2. Add card to wallet
Add your QPay Rewards card to Apple Pay or Google Pay from the QPay app
3. Add funds to your card
Tap on the “Add Funds” button in the QPay app to view your own BSB/Acccount number for bank transfers
4. Earn cashback when you spend
Pay with your QPay Rewards card anywhere Mastercard is accepted and earn instant cashback on eligible purchases
|Card issue fee||Free|
|Card replacement fee||Free|
|Top up via bank transfer||Free|
|Top up via other debit/credit cards||1.5%|
|Bank transfers out||Free|
|Foreign exchange fee||2.99%|
|Monthly inactivity fee (charged after 365 days of inactivity, only if you have a balance)||$4.40|
For a full list of limits, fees, and charges, please refer to our Product Disclosure Statement
Got questions? We’ve got answers!
The QPay Rewards card is only available to members of our partner societies and unions in Australia. If you are eligible for a QPay Rewards card, you will receive an invitation through e-mail, SMS, and in the QPay app to get your card.
Partner societies and unions:
- ANU AFEC Students’ Society
- ANU College of Asia and the Pacific Students’ Society
- Australian National University Engineering Students Association
- Macquarie Marketing Student Association
- Macquarie University Psychology Society
- Student Council of NIDA
- UNSW Business Society
- UNSW Finance and Banking Society
- 180 Degrees Consulting QUT
- Biomedical Science Society (QUT)
- Medical Student Society Bond University
- Occupational Therapy Students Association (UQ)
- PAIN – UQ Physics Club
- QLD Physiotherapy Students Association
- QUT AMPed
- QUT Business & Management Student Association
- QUT Business Analysis and Data Science Club
- QUT Law Society Inc.
- QUT Next Generation Property
- QUT Singapore Students’ Association
- QUT Society of Undergraduate Nurses
- The University of Queensland Biology Society
- University of Queensland Law Society Incorporated
- University of Queensland Medical Society
- UQ Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Society
- UQ Association of Biomedical Students
- UQ Buddhist Society
- UQ Business School Postgraduate Association
- UQ Economics Society
- UQ Football Society
- UQ Singapore Students’ Society
- UQ Speech Pathology and Audiology Student’s Association
- UQ Stargazing and Astronomy
- UQ Student Association of Plant Science
- UQ Tourism Hospitality & Events Society x UQ PATAns
- UQ Union
- UQ Women in Science Association
- UQBA – UQ Business Association
- Association of South East Asian Nations (Monash)
- Australasian Association (UoM)
- Deakin University Student Association
- Melbourne Arts Students Society
- Monash Law Students’ Society
- Asian Students In Australia (UWA)
- Chinese Society (CS) (UWA)
- Curtin Filipino Students Society
- Health Students’ Society UWA
Yes, the QPay Rewards card is included as part of your society or union membership. There are no application, card issuance, or annual fees to pay.
Tap on the Add Funds button in the QPay app to view your own BSB/Acccount number for bank transfers. Please note that bank transfers in and out of your card take 1-3 business days to process. The QPay Rewards card also has a maximum balance limit of $25,000.
You can also top up using other debit/credit cards through the QPay app by tapping on Add Funds > Top Up via Card
Deals area added automatically as you spend. Check out the QPay app to discover new deals!
You can use your QPay Rewards card to pay in-store, online, or overseas – anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Cashbacks are paid out instantly back to your QPay Rewards card. Feel free to get in touch with us via in-app chat if you do not receive your cashback.
Some apps and services, at their discretion, occasionally denies users from using prepaid cards, like the QPay Rewards Card, for payment. If your card is denied, please try again using Apple Pay or Google Pay or select the “pay with PayPal” option (if available) and attach your QPay Rewards Card card to your PayPal profile.
Got more questions? Come say hi to us on our in-app chat or e-mail us at email@example.com